Welcome to ZIO
ZIO is a zero-dependency Scala library for asynchronous and concurrent programming.
Powered by highly-scalable, non-blocking fibers that never waste or leak resources, ZIO lets you build scalable, resilient, and reactive applications that meet the needs of your business.
- High-performance. Build fast applications with 100x the performance of Scala’s
- Type-safe. Use the full power of Scala to catch bugs at compile time.
- Concurrent. Easily build concurrent apps without deadlocks or race conditions.
- Asynchronous. Escape callback hell with a unified model of computation.
- Resource-safe. Build apps that never leak resources, even when they fail.
- Functional. Rapidly compose solutions to complex problems from simple building blocks.